1. TheHealthOrange.com respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protecting the personally identifiable information (any information or data by which you can be identified, such as names, addresses, zip/postal codes, email addresses, telephone numbers, credit or debit card details, etc.) that the users share with us, in all respects. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
2. In general, you can visit TheHealthOrange.com website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose any personal information online, for example through e-mail, discussion lists, forums, blogs, reviews or elsewhere, that information can be collected and used by others.
4. TheHealthOrange.com may use the information in its databases, including personal information you’ve submitted, and other server and usage logs, to analyse the site and user behaviour & troubleshoot technical problems
5. To improve the responsiveness of the websites for our users, some of our webpages may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique random number to understand the user’s individual interests using the identified computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer and are used for record-keeping purposes and are identifiers, which a website can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our website. You can however choose to accept or refuse the cookies by changing the settings of your browser accordingly. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their advertisements), and we do not control use of these cookies and disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for information collected through them.
6. There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, emails, physical address and/or telephone number. Generally, you will have the option not to provide such information, and in the future you will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit TheHealthOrange.com, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
7. Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data, such as the web pages you view). Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
8. From time to time, we may conduct online surveys or run a contest for promotional purposes, during which, we may ask users for contact information (like email addresses) and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use contact data to notify people if they win the contest.
10. TheHealthOrange.com will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. TheHealthOrange.com will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
11. All information gathered on TheHealthOrange.com is securely stored within the TheHealthOrange.com (controlled) database. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. However, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas becomes public information and is available to anyone with internet access.
12. TheHealthOrange.com will not sell, rent, share, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service offered by TheHealthOrange.com without the consent of the user or customer, except if such disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings including search warrants, or to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful activities, suspected fraud, potential threat of security of any person, violation of our website use or defend legal claims; special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or agencies requiring such disclosure or any other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others. You also consent to TheHealthOrange.com disclosing information about you to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit that TheHealthOrange.com is or may become involved in (a) if it is required to do so, (b) if it reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c) to enforce its rights.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
TheHealthOrange, MB Unohealth Ventures Pvt Ltd
401, Benchmark Plaza, 33rd Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400050.
This document was last updated on 25-11-2016