Aerated and carbonated beverages, including colas, are packed with ingredients that really aren’t meant to be in your body! In addition to the unhealthy drinks that we consume, we also down a whole lot of junk foods and fast foods that have an even worse effect on our health. In this scenario, the best thing that you can do for yourself would be to substitute those sodas for some fresh juice, coconut water, or infused water! Better still; try to consume some apple cider vinegar as well.
What Type Of Vinegar Should You Use?
You can use an apple cider vinegar that you find, but when shopping for the same try to look for varieties that are raw, unheated, unfiltered, unpasteurized and certified as organic.
How To Consume Apple Cider Vinegar:
You can make your own mix of apple cider vinegar, but here’s what I do. Every morning, I start my day off with liter of warm water with lemon juice slices and 1-2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar. This can be pretty potent, depending on how much water you use. This is why it’s best to start off with a larger ratio of water to Apple Cider Vinegar if you are new to this. If you’ve never had it before, you will find it strange, but the flavor starts to grow on you. As you get used to consuming it, you won’t even need to use a sweetener. Until you get to that point though, you can use a sweetener of your choice to make it more palatable.
If you really don’t want to drink apple cider vinegar, you can even use it in your cooking and to prepare salad dressings.
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is an ingredient you will find in most households and it is loved by most naturalists and dietitians. This is because it offers a variety of health benefits, some of which have been proven scientifically.
- Rich in potassium, an essential mineral for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity, and more.
- Aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state. This feature is especially useful if you drink a lot of coffee or wine. A balanced, more alkaline body means better immune function and increased energy! Vinegar is acidic, but don’t let that mislead you. The effect in your body is alkalizing.
- Bowel irregularity improvement.
- Clears skin blemishes.
- Gives you great hair with none of the added toxins of store-bought shiners! You can use it for a hair rinse once a week for shinier hair.
- It can help regulate blood pressure and reduces bad cholesterol.
- Rich in malic acid, which gives it anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.